What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
How, with several easy steps, you too can grab your share of the internet pie using “hidden” techniques
- Showing you how 3-level ultra-charged up-sells can improve your business
- A step-by-step program to building your own Internet Sales Machine
- Having just one single one-time offer isn’t going to make the cut
- Selling just one product is never going to make you rich
- Contains the secrets to creating an irresistible offer
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Internet Sales Machine scores 72.90/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.internetsalesmachine.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: internetsalesmachine.com you’ll also be taken through to internetsalesmachine.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)